- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large potato, chopped into small chunks
- 1 eggplant, trimmed and chopped into chunks
- 250g button mushrooms
- 2-4 tbsp curry paste (depending on how hot you like it)
- 150ml vegetable stock or water
- 400ml can reduced-fat coconut milk
- Chopped coriander, to serve
Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and potato.
Cover, then cook over a low heat for five mins until the potatoes start to soften.
Throw in the eggplant and mushrooms, then cook for a few more minutes.
Stir in the curry paste, pour over the stock (water)and coconut milk.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins or until the potato is tender.
Stir through the coriander and serve with rice or naan bread.
The full feature appeared in Caravan World #565. Subscribe today for the latest caravan reviews and news every month!