We recently placed the spotlight on the Opus OP13, one of the tough new hybrids on offer from the Opus caravan and camper trailer design and production team. This month we move onto the Opus OP15, the big brother of the OP13 that proves size and offroad ability are not mutually exclusive.
Where the OP13’s main highlight was its manoeuvrability, the OP15’s focus lies in comfort, with more options included as a standard features in the larger model. Here the Opus team take refinement to new heights, with details such as an interior shower and bamboo cabinetry and storage areas elevating its level of appointments to ensure that even larger groups aren’t left wanting for extra space.
The ample size, durability, and luxurious features of the OP15 mean that strength doesn’t need to come at the expense of comfort. Much like the OP13, the OP15 is ready to go anywhere in Australia — whether on sealed roads or the roughest tracks.
Length: 4.5m (15ft)
- Integrated 4 speaker entertainment system
- King size bed with innerspring mattress
- Cafe dinette with optional bunk beds
- Internal LED lighting system
- Leatherette interior seating
- Exterior stainless-steel slide-out kitchen
- Ensuite with shower, sink, and chemical toilet
- 12V television with TV antenna
- Truma Aventa Air Con
- Pull-out aluminium step
- Dometic wind out awning
- Offroad tyres, including two spares
- Fully galvanised and welded chassis and drawbar
- Hitchmaster DO35 coupling
- Offroad Suspension
- ARC XO750 Jockey Wheel
- Lifetime warranty on drawbar and chassis
Price: $54,990 excluding on road costs
More info: opuscamper.com.au